Thread: Slurpies

Default Slurpies

The sound a bunny makes when drinking out a bowl !!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I love the sound of that

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

My rabbits drink very quietly so I never hear this! However, I was giving 2 of my cats 'chicken water' yesterday and I had to laugh at Harry's slurping. He was chugging it down and sounded like a dog drinking rather than a cat Hermione was drinking much more politely lol

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    My rabbits drink very quietly so I never hear this! However, I was giving 2 of my cats 'chicken water' yesterday and I had to laugh at Harry's slurping. He was chugging it down and sounded like a dog drinking rather than a cat Hermione was drinking much more politely lol
    What is chicken water? is it chicken flavoured water or the water in a chickens water thingumy? I think it's the first one?

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I wondered about chicken water too William - I'd love to see a photo of your bunnies. Joey drinks nicely but the girls guzzle & squeak

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    What is chicken water? is it chicken flavoured water or the water in a chickens water thingumy? I think it's the first one?
    Yeah it's chicken flavored..sort of. The chicken meat was in the water, so the water became chicken flavored? It's from when my mom is making a chicken dinner and she gives it to me to give to the cats lol

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Yeah it's chicken flavored..sort of. The chicken meat was in the water, so the water became chicken flavored? It's from when my mom is making a chicken dinner and she gives it to me to give to the cats lol
    Though so I know you have ducks but I didn't know if you had chickens too? On the subject of cats, how come they always want to drink from every other source other than their own bowl my cat knocks over my glass everyday to drink from it in the night. He gave me an evil look because I've changed to a bottle now, because I don't want to share my water with him after he's been cleaning his own bum