Thread: Help needed to find my lonely bunny and lady friend :)

Default Help needed to find my lonely bunny and lady friend :)

Hello, Could anyone help me please. We had two lovely rescued bunnies who were brothers but sadly lost one 5 months ago. For a while now I have been trying to find a suitable older lady for our remaining gentleman (Brewster, age 6) but my search is proving difficult. I thought there would be any amount of older ladies looking for a husbun and maybe there are but I'm obviously looking in the wrong places. We live in Hemel Hempstead, Herts. Does anyone know if there is a place I can put in a 'wanted' ad? I have been monitoring not only Rabbit Rehome but also the local rescue centres. Thank you, Janice

Quote Originally Posted by Zarora View Post
    Hello, Could anyone help me please. We had two lovely rescued bunnies who were brothers but sadly lost one 5 months ago. For a while now I have been trying to find a suitable older lady for our remaining gentleman (Brewster, age 6) but my search is proving difficult. I thought there would be any amount of older ladies looking for a husbun and maybe there are but I'm obviously looking in the wrong places. We live in Hemel Hempstead, Herts. Does anyone know if there is a place I can put in a 'wanted' ad? I have been monitoring not only Rabbit Rehome but also the local rescue centres. Thank you, Janice

Welcome to the Forum Janice

I think we should keep bumping up your thread until someone comes up with a doe in your area

Alpha Buck

I assume you have looked at the Rabbit Rescue near Royston?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Have a word with RU member 'catxx' on here. She runs a blog trying to find homes for older bunnies and is connected with The Rabbit Residence near Royston. Her blog is here http://oabunnies.blogspot.co.uk.

But don't give up hope. Many RU members decide that their current pair of bunnies will be their last and when left with just one, find them a new husbun or wifeybun with caring RU members. Only recently, I rehomed 7 year old Imogen for that very reason as being alone was simply not an option. So they are out there if you keep looking. Otherwise, if you intend on keeping bunnies for many more years, I wouldn't worry too much about age. The character and energy of a bunny is more important in matching up pairs. Go along to your local rescues and see if you can find a calm and loving younger bunny for your lonely one. Best of luck and DO show us pictures when you find the one!!!
    Last edited by Mackers; 10-05-2017 at 06:30 AM.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Hi Welcome to the forum Good luck with your search x

***Bump***