• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: 5* home offered to older buck

fiona7756

New Kit
I would like to offer a home to an older male rabbit that is at least 6 years old to bond with my female rabbit who is at least 8. She has been on her own for a while now and needs a friend. She has had two mates in the past and she has been fine with them although she can be very territorial! If things don't work out, I would like to be able to return the rabbit if possible. I have a 12' x 12' stable with a big 30' run that has netting over the top with electric round the outside. All my rabbits are very well looked after with best quality hay, heatlamps in winter and fresh veg every day. I live in Dorset and would be willing to collect up to an hour away. It would be nice to give a home to a rabbit that has been stuck in a small hutch all his life.
Thanks

I would like to offer a home to an older male rabbit that is at least 6 years old to bond with my female rabbit who is at least 8. She has been on her own for a while now and needs a friend. She has had two mates in the past and she has been fine with them although she can be very territorial! If things don't work out, I would like to be able to return the rabbit if possible. I have a 12' x 12' stable with a big 30' run that has netting over the top with electric round the outside. All my rabbits are very well looked after with best quality hay, heatlamps in winter and fresh veg every day. I live in Dorset and would be willing to collect up to an hour away. It would be nice to give a home to a rabbit that has been stuck in a small hutch all his life.
Thanks

Fiona did you find your rabbit? x

Back