• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for cute, unusual looking rabbits for a tv show....

Spungold

New Kit
hello,
We at Spungold TV (a production company based in London, spungoldtv.com) are making a brand new, prime-time entertainment show for ITV. It is a fun loving, warm-hearted documentary about how the nation's pet owners love their pets no matter what they look like. Animal lover, Caroline Quentin (of Men Behaving Badly, Jonathon Creek fame) is the presenter and will be touring Britain to find the nation's must fabulously ugly ('fugly') pets. I wondered if anyone has a gorgeously cute, hairless, or just rare, unusual looking rabbit, and whether they would be interested in talking to me further? Please contact me on jane.glasson@spungoldtv.com for further information. Best wishes, Jane

I'm not sure that any of us would want to take our rabbits to a tv studio I'm afraid, even if they did fit your criteria.

Back