Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oliver hiding away again :(

vibes for Oliver & you x

Thanls Joey. Just gave him some fluids there now and hecis nibbling a little at his hawthorn xx
    Mum Oliver.

Still spirit mum to my white cloud Lance who died in my arms on 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. So sorry we could not save u my princess . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Love u forever. Poor brave brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler. August 2016.

Warren Veteran

Sending lots of vibes for Oliver.

Thanks Omi x.
    Mum Oliver.

Still spirit mum to my white cloud Lance who died in my arms on 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. So sorry we could not save u my princess . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Love u forever. Poor brave brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler. August 2016.

Oliver was Thuming his foot for about 4 hours on an off last night. Che ked on him at 5am and tried to settle him but he was agitated. Does thumping ever mean pain?
    Mum Oliver.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    Oliver was Thuming his foot for about 4 hours on an off last night. Che ked on him at 5am and tried to settle him but he was agitated. Does thumping ever mean pain?
    It is more likely to be due to feeling anxious. I have noticed that when a Rabbit with a chronic ear problem is having a 'flare up' they will thump. Not necessarily due to pain but possibly to hearing 'odd' noises, as a human with tinnitus would. At the risk of sounding even more fixated on 'ear problems' (I seem to raise the issue a lot at the moment) I wonder if Oliver's behaviour is related to his ear issues rather than to a bladder problem.

It is a possibility Jane and I can understand that tinnitus theory which would make sense. Though he got the all clear in his ear after the 5 or 6 week course of depocillian. But I won't rule that out still being a possibility and will mention to the vet, thank u x. If he has to be xray ed I will make sure they do a head one to cover the ear too. But how would I know for sure if tinnitus? ? He ate a little of his breakfast but is still edgy but seems bright with plenty of poo and pee which is good.
    Mum Oliver.

Sending lots of vibes to him xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank u Zoobec, he is settled in loaf shape now under the sofa and had been eatting a hay bale and some hawthorn when I was leaving for work. Hubby at home so he will be keeping an eye on him. Hope he is more settled when o come home.
    Mum Oliver.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    It is a possibility Jane and I can understand that tinnitus theory which would make sense. Though he got the all clear in his ear after the 5 or 6 week course of depocillian. But I won't rule that out still being a possibility and will mention to the vet, thank u x. If he has to be xray ed I will make sure they do a head one to cover the ear too. But how would I know for sure if tinnitus? ? He ate a little of his breakfast but is still edgy but seems bright with plenty of poo and pee which is good.
    I dont think it would be possible to establish for certain that Tinnitus was an issue, but evidence of a middle ear infection makes it a possibility.