• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Having more issues.. Crash Bunny now

Shayne_

Warren Scout
Come downstairs this morning and there are tiny droppings on the rug and Crash Bunny decided to spit out some of his cecatropes right in front of me...

Ugh

Queen Bea is already having issues and on prescribed meds

Yesterday/last night he was his usual little :censored: self and had to be wrestled away from the dogs food, he managed to steal a biscuit and eat it!.. then managed to get into the bin while I was prepping and try run off with a grape vine (no grapes left just the vine) I snatched it off him but the little :censored: did have a little nibble of it...

Ive rang vets and theres no appointments left for today

I think if he gets worse then ill just call back and say its an emergency.. make space!!

He is eating, little :censored: tried to fight me out the gate looking for the dogs food.. :roll:, but i gave hay and hes eating it. waiting to see if there are anymore small poops.... watching like a hawk

Hoping this isnt related to Queen Beas illness which is still a big unknown and just his guts reacting to the **** hes snabbed

top it all off im full of a sinus cold and have a migraine :censored::roll: ugh

just the pair of them (the bed is messy from Queen Bea's issue over the last week)

Cecatropes he spat out

in row... Queen Bea.. Crash Bunny normal.. this mornings tiny ones...

Update: Ive just called and should be fine to pick up something later and appointment for 11am tomorrow

And... Missus just told me she gave him a little bit of an apple first thing this morning and tomato yesterday... ugh. well that could do it

Last edited:
So sorry Shayne xx

I follow crash bunny online too and sometimes miss it on here xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back