Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It has been a year today

Default It has been a year today

My precious girl, Tooey. I never made that bridge tribute for you. I am so very sorry.
    I put my hand on your casket last evening and thought about how it had been a year today since we said goodbye. I don't feel your presence as much as I used to. I wonder if you stayed back at the old house. I suppose I will find out if I ever get there. And I haven't felt Pip since she died either. I wonder now if my mind just makes this stuff up to help me cope.

Not sure how long it will be before Griffy joins you, but I hope you will be waiting for him. I think he misses you. He won't leave me alone.

I hope you are happy in Paradise, my sweet. I will never forget how much you meant to me, and still mean to me. Thank you for being my friend.

Maybe come sit with us today...especially S, who I know still misses you terribly. I don't think he ever could look at the photos I copied for him. It is too painful.

Bless you my dear one. You are still loved so very much. And you always will be. xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and your beautiful little one xxx

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    My precious girl, Tooey. I never made that bridge tribute for you. I am so very sorry.
    I put my hand on your casket last evening and thought about how it had been a year today since we said goodbye. I don't feel your presence as much as I used to. I wonder if you stayed back at the old house. I suppose I will find out if I ever get there. And I haven't felt Pip since she died either. I wonder now if my mind just makes this stuff up to help me cope.

Not sure how long it will be before Griffy joins you, but I hope you will be waiting for him. I think he misses you. He won't leave me alone.

I hope you are happy in Paradise, my sweet. I will never forget how much you meant to me, and still mean to me. Thank you for being my friend.

Maybe come sit with us today...especially S, who I know still misses you terribly. I don't think he ever could look at the photos I copied for him. It is too painful.

Bless you my dear one. You are still loved so very much. And you always will be. xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you MM

I think sometimes our loved ones *are* around us, but in our well of grief we can't always sense them with us.

Hugs xx

Thinking of you as you remember Tooey, and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Sending love xxx

Wise Old Thumper

Hugs, MM. xxx

Thinking of you and beautiful Tooey. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Morningstar, Helios & Selene, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce, Yuki, & Niji
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Thinking of you as you remember your special girl xx

My precious boy, I miss you so much

Rolo - 18th March 2009 to 14th April 2015

Sleep well baby, I love you

Thank you Jane for my wonderful signature

Thank you everyone
    I'm so glad to have a place like RU to come to. Most people do not understand how these little ones take such a big part out of our lives when they leave. It is a blessing to have someone to share the joys and the grief with and know that you all 'get it.' xxxx

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))) xx