• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It has been a year today

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
My precious girl, Tooey. I never made that bridge tribute for you. I am so very sorry.
I put my hand on your casket last evening and thought about how it had been a year today since we said goodbye. I don't feel your presence as much as I used to. I wonder if you stayed back at the old house. I suppose I will find out if I ever get there. And I haven't felt Pip since she died either. I wonder now if my mind just makes this stuff up to help me cope. :cry:

Not sure how long it will be before Griffy joins you, but I hope you will be waiting for him. I think he misses you. He won't leave me alone.

I hope you are happy in Paradise, my sweet. I will never forget how much you meant to me, and still mean to me. Thank you for being my friend.

Maybe come sit with us today...especially S, who I know still misses you terribly. I don't think he ever could look at the photos I copied for him. It is too painful.

Bless you my dear one. You are still loved so very much. And you always will be. xxxxxxxx

34423057426_316b1e05b2_z.jpg

My precious girl, Tooey. I never made that bridge tribute for you. I am so very sorry.
I put my hand on your casket last evening and thought about how it had been a year today since we said goodbye. I don't feel your presence as much as I used to. I wonder if you stayed back at the old house. I suppose I will find out if I ever get there. And I haven't felt Pip since she died either. I wonder now if my mind just makes this stuff up to help me cope. :cry:

Not sure how long it will be before Griffy joins you, but I hope you will be waiting for him. I think he misses you. He won't leave me alone.

I hope you are happy in Paradise, my sweet. I will never forget how much you meant to me, and still mean to me. Thank you for being my friend.

Maybe come sit with us today...especially S, who I know still misses you terribly. I don't think he ever could look at the photos I copied for him. It is too painful.

Bless you my dear one. You are still loved so very much. And you always will be. xxxxxxxx

34423057426_316b1e05b2_z.jpg

Thinking of you MM :love:

I think sometimes our loved ones *are* around us, but in our well of grief we can't always sense them with us.

Hugs xx

Thank you everyone :love:
I'm so glad to have a place like RU to come to. Most people do not understand how these little ones take such a big part out of our lives when they leave. It is a blessing to have someone to share the joys and the grief with and know that you all 'get it.' xxxx

Thank you so very much, Jane. With all that you are going through, it is so kind of you to post on Tooey's thread. :love: And it means the world to me.
Bless you, dear friend. ((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

Back