• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aggressive bunny problem :(

aubrey92

New Kit
Hi I have a problem with my bunny and would like any help possible. I have looked on the internet and can't find a relatable reason for this.

Aubrey is quite a morngy bunny and if he doesn't like something you know about it! But he isn't usually aggressive or bite.

About a year ago he got really ill and since then he has been a big softy with me and always wants a cuddle and to be stroked for ever.

So today I came home and cuddled him like I usually do and he was totally fine then I walked through my room and he just went crazy and started attacking me and grunting at me. (He did this once to my nephew so I have seen it before but has never at all done this to me. It was completely out of the blue and as he is a massive rabbit it was quite scary! Lol.

Any thoughts and advice is much appreciated :)

Is he neutered? If not it could be hormonal, and neutering him would help with his behaviour

Hi thanks for your reply :) yes he was neutered 3 years go when I got him. This is why I'm so confused with his behaviour

Back