• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I buy it?

Ponymad21

Warren Scout
My bun is hopefully having his teeth done next Wednesday if he is strong enough, do you think it would be a good idea to buy a sample of 3 hays from hay-and-straw.co.uk to get him some really nice hay to tempt him to eat?

He's currently not eating hay, only grass, as he refuses hay, we think because of his teeth.

My bun is hopefully having his teeth done next Wednesday if he is strong enough, do you think it would be a good idea to buy a sample of 3 hays from hay-and-straw.co.uk to get him some really nice hay to tempt him to eat?

He's currently not eating hay, only grass, as he refuses hay, we think because of his teeth.

Definitely a good idea. Its good he continues to eat grass. Many vibes for his dental on Wed'

Grass is as good as hay :)

I hope appreciates all the wonderful love and care you're giving him :love:

Grass is as good as hay :)

I hope appreciates all the wonderful love and care you're giving him :love:

Yep! And he loves it! We're going to run out of grass in the garden soon and there's so many wild rabbit/roads/sprays on the fields I don't want to forage for any

Back