• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Boo & Mouse today

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_5048_zpszde3nu3u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5052_zpsun7iqeqc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5059_zpsthtus7ij.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5060_zpsg2v3vt4l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5062_zpsexranoru.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Princess Boo, what a character :love: That first picture of Joey is amazing :) I like how everyone's listening in number 2 except Boo, poor dear :D "Can't see too well, can't hear too well, might as well be out for the count!" XD

Aren't they gorgeous - thank you everyone :love: Boo's deafness does appear to facilitate her snoozing for all hours in all positions ability. Poor princess is quite unsettled at the mo (I know I haven't exactly captured that too well on the above photos :lol:)

They are adorable :love: Boo certainly appears to be very relaxed. Why do you think she is unsettled?

They are gorgeous!
Gentle joey in his first pic :love:
Princess Boo passed out on the floor :love:
And mouse... what can I say?? :love: :love: :love:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They are adorable :love: Boo certainly appears to be very relaxed. Why do you think she is unsettled?

I honestly think she misses me - she's had me full time til recently. She has also worked out I'm going in to bits of the house she can't follow me in to ...she is one of those bunnies that likes to accompany you everywhere, even to the loo or bath. The final straw is they are temporarily denied access to our bedroom which has been where she had been confined for 6 months. If she is awake (she doesnt 24/7 snooze, honest) she bangs her feet every time I leave the room & doesn't stop til I return. Meanwhile Joey & Mouse hate me for carrying them down the stairs so much recently ...well I think thats why they are a little aloof

I honestly think she misses me - she's had me full time til recently. She has also worked out I'm going in to bits of the house she can't follow me in to ...she is one of those bunnies that likes to accompany you everywhere, even to the loo or bath. The final straw is they are temporarily denied access to our bedroom which has been where she had been confined for 6 months. If she is awake (she doesnt 24/7 snooze, honest) she bangs her feet every time I leave the room & doesn't stop til I return. Meanwhile Joey & Mouse hate me for carrying them down the stairs so much recently ...well I think thats why they are a little aloof

Aww, she'll get very sore feetsies, poor girlie :(

Back