• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hurrah bonding success for two widowed buns !

LucyJK

Warren Scout
I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I lost my female bun 7 days post spay op :(

We have just got a neutered female from the blue cross and in only four days they've both fully bonded and are living together in harmony :)

I was going to show you photos, but being a complete techno phobe, I haven't got a clue how to do it !

You'll have to imagine......

Converted playhouse with three different levels and a cute little picket fence run around it with bunting :)

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I lost my female bun 7 days post spay op :(

We have just got a neutered female from the blue cross and in only four days they've both fully bonded and are living together in harmony :)

I was going to show you photos, but being a complete techno phobe, I haven't got a clue how to do it !

You'll have to imagine......

Converted playhouse with three different levels and a cute little picket fence run around it with bunting :)

Lucy this is wonderful news :D

So the female you got was widowed too? I do find that bereaved bunnies often fall in love fast, and form strong bonds with their partners.

Lots of love to you, I am so pleased :D

Back