• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know more about rabbits

Nicole Mok

Young Bun
Hi all,

Any suggestion which courses would be good for understanding more about rabbits?

Got 5 years experiences on looking after rabbits, want to know everything about rabbits - Anatomy, health, behaviours, diets... etc.

I haven't planned for becoming vet nurse or so since I've never been to this field... but if any chance that I can get involve I'm interested in - volunteering as well.

Searched for some courses online like https://www.compass-education.co.uk/RA-Education-CPD-p/cpd-vcr.htm or http://www.animal-job.co.uk/small-mammal-courses.html. Not sure if it's good though.

Still got a full time job, so studying online without time limited would be better.

Any comments would be great! Thank you.

The first link you provided is a CPD aimed at vets and vet nurses so the information may be in depth and you may struggle to keep up. I have similar CPD certificates from my vet nursing and the courses were always in depth and you needed to know a lot of the stuff already (or have a rough idea).

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The first link you provided is a CPD aimed at vets and vet nurses so the information may be in depth and you may struggle to keep up. I have similar CPD certificates from my vet nursing and the courses were always in depth and you needed to know a lot of the stuff already (or have a rough idea).

very true but the owners course is on the same page if you scroll down. She is very good at putting information across clearly & has definitely improved my knowledge about many things rabbit . I'd probably find the vet nurse ones quite challenging but I'd give them a go if resources permitted

very true but the owners course is on the same page if you scroll down. She is very good at putting information across clearly & has definitely improved my knowledge about many things rabbit . I'd probably find the vet nurse ones quite challenging but I'd give them a go if resources permitted
Not your link J&B ;)

Back