Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Large garden needed for a very special bunny *REHOMED*

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabeth View Post
    My got the tunnel just for her and she loves the extra freedom. Just ordered her another one too. My mum rang last night and said the new kits were in it too!! my dad made fitting it look easy. Good luck x x
    So cute they were in it too . Yeah I keep nagging my dh to get it sorted, can't wait to see them using it. We have a small one linking another run and playhouse, which was no trouble x

Yes I am going round later to see them. its sounds fab. Tell your DH to get his finger out the rabbits want it.

Someone is coming to meet Hanny this afternoon. Fingers crossed she is nice and bunny mad x x

I cannot believe these aren't 3 weeks until Thursday. Only two that haven"t left the nest yet xx
    Last edited by Elisabeth; 22-05-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Hanni got spayed and has gone to a lovely home with another rabbit. xx

Wonderful news Elisabeth

Warren Veteran

Excellent

I've not seen this thread in ages & so glad I revisited. What an amazing bunny mummy. Lovely that she is off to settle down with her bunny mate. Thanks for sharing her story & its happy ending

Yes a very happy ending and once she was baby free she turned into the most friendly rabbit. Her name is now Doris and she lives with a neutered male called Ralph who is identical to her but brown where she is grey. A perfect match. Apparently he can't do enough for her. Just looking for homes for two of the last babies now. My mum has been really fussy as to who they go to lol xxx