Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Large garden needed for a very special bunny *REHOMED*

Warren Veteran

What a lovely update She's done so well

Thank you.She really has. They are lots bigger than the others at that age. We have booked her for a spay when the babies are fully weaned and gone so another 8 weeks and definitely no more babies for this amazing momma x x

Warren Scout

What are you gonna do with all the babies??? Can we have some pics?

Quote Originally Posted by CometLucy195 View Post
    What are you gonna do with all the babies??? Can we have some pics?

I have no idea how to put pics on in this forum.

We have lined up homes for the 1st 5 babies and waiting to see what the others are like to get them homes. Will probably let a baby go with mummy. We are selling them to make sure they get a good home and to use the money to get Hanny vaccinated and spayed xx

Here is Hanny and 3 of her older babies xxx

Warren Veteran

She's lovely and the babies look big and healthy

Thank you. She is actually lovely she just needs some pampering. The new babies are even bigger and healthier. They are just starting to leave the nest so will get some pics when I am next at my mums. They are so much darker than this lot. There is an all white, a white and grey like Hanny. A BROWN one!! Two greys. Two grey and whites and a grey with a tint of brown and white. She had 4 bucks and and doe last litter and 4 were lionheads and 1 a lop. No idea what these will be xx

Such a lovely photo of them Their run looks pretty cool and I notice you have a tunnel in the background, we've just purchased a 16ft tunnel and connectors, just need to fit it now x

My got the tunnel just for her and she loves the extra freedom. Just ordered her another one too. My mum rang last night and said the new kits were in it too!! my dad made fitting it look easy. Good luck x x