• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Devastated beyond belief

Hi, I've just caught up with this thread and am so very sorry to read what happened. The physical symptoms such as aches and pains is your body reacting to the shock. Shock is a very powerful emotion and can take a while to get over so be kind to yourself and recognise that this was a horrible thing to happen and could not have been foreseen. I've accidentally let rabbits in with each other, it's just a SECOND of time and I was lucky in that there were no injuries. To have such a quick devastating outcome was unusual and unlucky. I lost a rabbit who I'd left free roaming in the garden for a few minutes too long when I popped inside and she got fatally bitten by a cat. We do our best to give these rabbits the best home, the best life but things sometimes happen. I hope you can forgive yourself xx

I'm so sorry. It's good that you have been able to get some help from your doctor, it's distressing when things replay in your mind. Try not to be too hard on yourself x

Back