• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 Earless Girls

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Took these 3 girls in yesterday. 8 week old french lops..without their lops! :(
Their mother was obviously stressed as overgroomed all her babies and chewed their ears, these 3 the worst

So meet Taringa and Turi

and then joined by sister Kuli who had taken off and done 50 laps of my lounge before joining her sisters!

Their mother was obviously stressed as overgroomed all her babies and chewed their ears, these 3 the worst

So meet Taringa and Turi

and then joined by sister Kuli who had taken off and done 50 laps of my lounge before joining her sisters!

Awwww what little beauties :love: Hope Mummy Bunny is OK xx

So meet Taringa and Turi

They are gorgeous :love:

Would be wonderful if they were rehomed as a family of three :D

Awww...wee sweeties :love:
How does a bunny with no ears cool itself though? Will they need to live in colder climes?

They remind me of pikas, who have very small ears indeed and are related to bunnies. :D

Back