• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle Buns

Den

Mama Doe
I have no idea how they managed it but Will and Nancy both squeezed in to the remnants of Will's basket.:lol:

Giving me the bunny butt instead of running over when I got home from work (someone let the kale run out)

OH said they'd been sitting like this for nearly 2 hours. And they will still be sitting 'in' the basket even when it's just the Base left.

I have no idea how they managed it but Will and Nancy both squeezed in to the remnants of Will's basket.:lol:

Giving me the bunny butt instead of running over when I got home from work (someone let the kale run out)

OH said they'd been sitting like this for nearly 2 hours. And they will still be sitting 'in' the basket even when it's just the Base left.

Oh they look super cute on that! I love the way bunnies like to 'sit on' things :D

:love: awww, that's fab.

How are you supposed to learn from your mistakes (shopping neglect) when they reward you with such cute behaviour ?

Back