• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie has died

Oh Lizzie, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news :cry:, I'm thinking of you and Polly. The pictures of them both are truly lovely and yes I think she is putting her little paw around him....bless.

Benji and Bluebell send you and Polly an extra special bunny hug, nose rubs and bunny kisses. My thoughts are with youxxxxx

I'm so so sorry Lizzie :cry:

00000060.gif
for you, and
00000060.gif
for Polly.

Thinking of you both xx

:cry: Oh Lizzie - I was sooooo sorry to hear this when I logged on this morning - Big Big hugs to you at this sad time.

You've been a fab mum to your boy and although I know its so difficult you have to find a bit of extra strength to be strong for Polly and help her through.

I know it feels like sometimes everyone says - time is a healer but you'll never forget your boy - just eventually you will remember him with a smile and not a tear.

Thinking of you.

I am so sad for you dear Lizzie to lose your lovely Charlie like this. He looks so beautiful and it is great that you have these lovely photos. Of course he will always be in your heart but to have the photos is wonderful. I hope you looked at the Rainbow Bridge Kiwibunny gave you - you will take comfort there. All our loving thoughts are with you Lizzie and I know how much this helps. Just think what a lovely life he had with you and how happy he was. :angel: :angel: :angel:

Love from

Anna...what a beautiful Rainbow Bridge. Yes - I am sitting here crying....but it is very comforting. My friend in California is at the vet today with her 10 year old pussy and is resigned to the fact that she will have to be PTS. If this is the case I will send her this site. Thank you for sharing it. :angel:

Lizzie, just saw this this morning - I am so very sorry - my thoughts are with you and Polly. The photos are lovely - he was a very lucky man to have a wonderful mum like you.

Thank you all so very much, it means such a lot to know that you are thinking of us. I can't look at Rainbow Bridge just at the moment cos I am at work and already finding it really really hard to hold myself together but I will definitely look tonight at home where I can blub to my heart's content. And how wonderful, Kiwibunny, to think that you are there all those thousands of miles away thinking of me and my Charlie boy. Thank you everyone.

Dearest Lizzie

I am so sorry to hear your sad sad news, you poor thing you. As everyone else has said remember we are here for you.

Run free Scrummy Charlie, Mummy loves you very veru much.

Lots of love to you Lizzie

Kara & Gang & Bump x x x x

Sincerely Sorry

Lizzie,

I had hoped to avoid ever even reading stories such as yours, so as to avoid the heart ache.. However, I am truly sorry for you and Poly.

Losing a little one so special puts the rest of life into context. Makes me realise that regardless of the hell thats breaking lose around you, there are more important things in life to care and worry about.

Steve

Gosh! Steve! And bless your heart, what a lovely message and I agree with you, it brings a quotation from Macbeth to mind which I always think of when something like this happens to me "all is but toys", like everything else becomes insignificant. There are so much more important things in life than what you look like, how much you've got and whether the house is dust-free aren't there? And, as we all realise at a time like this, none of us knows what will happen tomorrow, so make the most of today! :)

The vet is going to conduct a post mortem on Charlie's little body this afternoon and possibly report to me later, then he is going to be privately cremated. I will let you all know what the vet says.

Thanks everyone for being here for with me.

Liz, as I said in the email, I am so sorry to hear about Chas!

I was so lucky to meet him, what a star he was, lovely bunny.

xxx from me

Back