• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many do you have?

We met this guy the last time we went to see Molly at Rutland House. I really really want one now!
f2ublz.jpg

He's a Columbian Iguana :)

We met this guy the last time we went to see Molly at Rutland House. I really really want one now!
f2ublz.jpg

He's a Columbian Iguana :)

HOLY JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's huge........ but wow he looks amazing! I've never really even remotely looked at lizards, but after spending a week with Rex, I'm starting to think I've missed out big time, they are amazing creatures! :love:

just two, but thats not counting my Robo hamster, Syrian hamster, two russian hamsters and a cat :p

all of the hamsters are rescues, some dumped back at petstores or shelters as they were "too fast" "too nippy" "they bit me" :roll: do some research then and know that Syrian is the slowest and most docile compared to a robo that acts like it has ADHD :lol: its so sad, one of my hamsters was threatened to be killed as the hamster bit her son.. so I took him home as soon as I could. maybe a little crazy but i love them all and they have a safe haven until they one day say their goodbyes.

He's just amazing Roxy ... and very BIG :shock:

Did he have a lead on or anything??

No! He was just chilling on his daddy's shoulder. He'd somehow managed to snag his tail on a nail so he had to have some of it removed. Apparently he just wonders around their house. He was so beautiful to look at.

My brother has a bearded dragon and after spending a week in wales with him last week, I have gone quite fond of little Rexy! (dessert bearded dragon)

I am seriously thinking of getting one myself, as 2 very naughty house rabbits just isn't enough work for me! :lol: :lol:

Although Rex has a tank, he does spend quite a few hours out running round the lounge and loves going up the stairs, do you think this would work with 2 bunnies if I only had my bearded dragon out when I was always there to watch... or think I am just asking for trouble?
My indoor bunny doesn't really take any notice of the beardie, he hangs around my gerbils cause they sometimes spill their food and he likes to hoover for them!!

Back