• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber piggy - 18th April 2017

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I've had to have Amber put to sleep this morning. :cry: I don't want to go into details at this point, but obviously I'll be happy to share at a later date.

She was 4 years old, and she came from Hazelcroft guinea pig rescue. The last photo I took of her was less than a week ago:

I've had to have Amber put to sleep this morning. :cry: I don't want to go into details at this point, but obviously I'll be happy to share at a later date.

She was 4 years old, and she came from Hazelcroft guinea pig rescue. The last photo I took of her was less than a week ago:

How lovely she is :love:

Popcorn free Amber xx

Thanks all. Much appreciated. x

I feel extra bereft because Amber was actually the healthiest of the two, and skeletal Ruby is not at all long for this life, so I will be piggyless. :( I do think it makes such a difference how much of an attitude they have. I always knew Amber didn't have much 'fighting spirit' in her. :( Ruby is a feisty piggy and doesn't give in easily.

Back