Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My rabbits, all 16

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx
    So sorry to hear about your grandma. My nan died offically of pneumonia... but she had terrible Alzheimers. It's evil. It's like losing them twice.

Peaceful vibes for her - and calming vibes for you too. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Selene, Helios & Morningstar, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce & Yuki
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx
    All of your bunnies are beautiful.

So sorry about your grandma. My mother-in-law is in early stages of dementia. It's heartbreaking to see.Sending comforting hugs.xx.

Thank You Jack's-Jane for my lovely new signature.

They're all beautiful but Bellas ears are particularly spectacular!