Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My rabbits, all 16

Warren Veteran

They are all quite lovely

Do they all live together?

Love seeing lots of bunnies altogether

Beautiful bet they all keep you busy!

Mama Doe

willow and squiggles both have tri colour and had 6 babies all with the tri colours on too in differing amounts. Lily they live as a quad, a trio, a pair full free range, pixie and 5 babies and daisy on her own at the minute until i can decide which babies are moving in with her. Im just seeing if any special bonds develop between pixie and any of the babies, and the babies bonding with each other. I love them all so much. Daisy goes to be spayed on the 26th, so im building a shed and another aviary for her and which ever babies will join her.

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    willow and squiggles both have tri colour and had 6 babies all with the tri colours on too in differing amounts. Lily they live as a quad, a trio, a pair full free range, pixie and 5 babies and daisy on her own at the minute until i can decide which babies are moving in with her. Im just seeing if any special bonds develop between pixie and any of the babies, and the babies bonding with each other. I love them all so much. Daisy goes to be spayed on the 26th, so im building a shed and another aviary for her and which ever babies will join her.

Oh my goodness, the care you take of them

Is Ben still helping out with things?

Are you OK?

They are all beautiful but Bleu... Oh my What a stunner!

Mama Doe

They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx

How sad My grandma also had alzheimers. She got it at 59 years old. She went downhill fast but lived with it for a little over 12 years. It's a terrible illness. Sending lots of hugs to you xxxx

Mama Doe

thankyou roxyroller, its a cruel thing to have. she has developed infections and was on fluids but now they have give her a driver to keep her peaceful and taken her off fluids so its a just a matter of time now. she had a terrible time of it.

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx

I'm really sorry to hear this WS

Peaceful vibes for your Grandma xx