• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits, all 16

They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx

So sorry to hear about your grandma. :( My nan died offically of pneumonia... but she had terrible Alzheimers. It's evil. It's like losing them twice.

Peaceful vibes for her - and calming vibes for you too. xxx

They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx

All of your bunnies are beautiful.

So sorry about your grandma. My mother-in-law is in early stages of dementia. It's heartbreaking to see.Sending comforting hugs.xx. :love:

Back