• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits, all 16

Thought i would have one place for posting pics of my furbabies. I always see people posting pics of their buns but i feel like im leaving some bun out if i dont post them all. Well that would take a big post lol.. Here are my furbabies.
left to right, buttons, willow, pepe, squiggles
squigg%20and%20co_zpspcgp2bjj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
darcy and cosmo
5_zps3rua0tl9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
tiggi
DSCN1625_zpsvupfyoz1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
bleu
1b_zpskwsshxcd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
bella
DSCN1542_zpsvgrise4p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1_zpsit7yrkw9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
daisy
DSCN0931_zpsddpxyozf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
pixie and babies
DSCN1613_zps7qvdiui9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1623_zpsmoiq3obk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

willow and squiggles both have tri colour and had 6 babies all with the tri colours on too in differing amounts. Lily they live as a quad, a trio, a pair full free range, pixie and 5 babies and daisy on her own at the minute until i can decide which babies are moving in with her. Im just seeing if any special bonds develop between pixie and any of the babies, and the babies bonding with each other. I love them all so much. Daisy goes to be spayed on the 26th, so im building a shed and another aviary for her and which ever babies will join her.

willow and squiggles both have tri colour and had 6 babies all with the tri colours on too in differing amounts. Lily they live as a quad, a trio, a pair full free range, pixie and 5 babies and daisy on her own at the minute until i can decide which babies are moving in with her. Im just seeing if any special bonds develop between pixie and any of the babies, and the babies bonding with each other. I love them all so much. Daisy goes to be spayed on the 26th, so im building a shed and another aviary for her and which ever babies will join her.

Oh my goodness, the care you take of them :love:

Is Ben still helping out with things?

Are you OK?

They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx

How sad :( My grandma also had alzheimers. She got it at 59 years old. She went downhill fast but lived with it for a little over 12 years. It's a terrible illness. Sending lots of hugs to you xxxx

thankyou roxyroller, its a cruel thing to have. she has developed infections and was on fluids but now they have give her a driver to keep her peaceful and taken her off fluids so its a just a matter of time now. she had a terrible time of it.

They are keeping me EXTREMELY busy lol.. im having a time of it lately, my grandma is seriously ill and im awake most of the night waiting for "that" call. They have her peaceful though now which is a blessing for her and us. The hubby has taken over most of the bun chores with me being at the hospital most of the time. I doing ok though all things considered, she has alzheimer's and has gone down hill. sorry for sharing so much. xxx

I'm really sorry to hear this WS :(

Peaceful vibes for your Grandma xx

Back