• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle-All Better :-)

I'm sorry Jane, I didn't realize that you were dealing with a poorly bunny or I'd have been here to send vibes at least. :(
I am glad she is better now, she looks very sparkly in that photo! :love:

((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))) for you too, as I know things have been more difficult for you lately. xxxx

I'm sorry Jane, I didn't realize that you were dealing with a poorly bunny or I'd have been here to send vibes at least. :(
I am glad she is better now, she looks very sparkly in that photo! :love:

((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))) for you too, as I know things have been more difficult for you lately. xxxx

Thank you, M. I know that life is being far from kind to you at the moment and I did not want to trouble you with my tales of woe

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))) xx

Thank you, M. I know that life is being far from kind to you at the moment and I did not want to trouble you with my tales of woe

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))) xx

I always have time to send some vibes and thoughts, it's no trouble at all. Please don't worry about contacting me if you need to. :love: xxxx

I was unaware that Eliza had been unwell :( She is such a lovely creature :love:

I hope she remains well now. She is so good for Endeavour and he is so good for her :love:

Back