• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Buggly is 7 months old now and even though he's a bit of a pain sometimes, Puddy loves him :love:
zHGTeAH.jpg

I've always wanted cats that will cuddle! My other cat is quite anti social, Puddy will sometimes sit with her but she'll just stay totally stiff and act like he isn't there... But now every now and then Puddy will go and curl up right next to Buggly (and a couple of times on top of Buggly :lol: ) and it's just wonderful. Bug does Puddys head in a lot being a manic kitten so it's lovely that they get nice times too!

I've always wanted cats that will cuddle! My other cat is quite anti social, Puddy will sometimes sit with her but she'll just stay totally stiff and act like he isn't there... But now every now and then Puddy will go and curl up right next to Buggly (and a couple of times on top of Buggly :lol: ) and it's just wonderful. Bug does Puddys head in a lot being a manic kitten so it's lovely that they get nice times too!

Awwww. :love:

Having two cats who wouldn't get along if you paid them in sashimi, I can relate to this. I was going to ask too, where's Sheena? But I can guess... ;)

They are adorable, Steph. :love: What a couple of snugglebugs! :love: xxxx

Having two cats who wouldn't get along if you paid them in sashimi, I can relate to this. I was going to ask too, where's Sheena? But I can guess... ;)

They are adorable, Steph. :love: What a couple of snugglebugs! :love: xxxx

Sheena is surprisingly good with Buggly! She's even groomed him a couple of times. Ignores him entirely the rest of the time though :lol:

Back