• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pumpkin, Persi and Pomme

millywinter

New Kit
Good morning all
I have read this forum for a long time and found it really useful, but never joined up until today (see my post re: elderly bunny with arthritis).

We have three house bunnies: Pumpkin (11 year old male lionhead), Pomme-de-terre and Persimmon (both 5 month old female angora/lionhead cross).

Lovely to meet you all :)

Milly
X
a231cf88a87612c2752d0f7578de6774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good morning all
I have read this forum for a long time and found it really useful, but never joined up until today (see my post re: elderly bunny with arthritis).

We have three house bunnies: Pumpkin (11 year old male lionhead), Pomme-de-terre and Persimmon (both 5 month old female angora/lionhead cross).

Lovely to meet you all :)

Milly
X
a231cf88a87612c2752d0f7578de6774.jpg

Welcome to you and your absolutely gorgeous rabbits :wave:

Hello, and welcome to the forum:wave: your bunnies are gorgeous:love: one of my Pygmy goats is called Pumpkin:thumb:

Thanks for being so welcoming everyone :) It's lovely to know there's a place where we can all help each other out! X

Back