• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vanilla Piggy - May 2011 to 15 April 2017.

CometLucy195

Alpha Buck
I came home from holiday today. My pet sitter had texted me to ring her as soon as I landed. She told me that my guinea pig Vanilla died today. Vanilla was a teddy guinea pig who we'd had from when he was little, he lived with his brother Teddy. Teddys fine.
Vanilla had started to lose hair and was quite an old man now so it was not totally unexpected , but sad I wasn't here on his last 2 weeks :(
I'd actually just bought a large single level rabbit hutch as currently they live in a hutch run combo and I was concerned about them getting up the ramp. I was going to move them soon into the 'bungalow' hutch which I'll attach to a run (they are used to having constant grass, they mow my lawn for me).
So tomorrow I'm going to bury Vanilla (it's too late tonight) in the garden and plant a bush over him.
Poor Teddy will be on his own now.
Vanilla was a lovely cream boy, he loved his veggies, I will miss his weet weeting.

I came home from holiday today. My pet sitter had texted me to ring her as soon as I landed. She told me that my guinea pig Vanilla died today. Vanilla was a teddy guinea pig who we'd had from when he was little, he lived with his brother Teddy. Teddys fine.
Vanilla had started to lose hair and was quite an old man now so it was not totally unexpected , but sad I wasn't here on his last 2 weeks :(
I'd actually just bought a large single level rabbit hutch as currently they live in a hutch run combo and I was concerned about them getting up the ramp. I was going to move them soon into the 'bungalow' hutch which I'll attach to a run (they are used to having constant grass, they mow my lawn for me).
So tomorrow I'm going to bury Vanilla (it's too late tonight) in the garden and plant a bush over him.
Poor Teddy will be on his own now.
Vanilla was a lovely cream boy, he loved his veggies, I will miss his weet weeting.

Oh S I am so sorry :(

Blessings for little Vanilla and hugs for you and Teddy :love:

Back