• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Easter - anyone been spoilt?

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Happy Easter guys!!

Sorry but I have to post this as my other half made me smile so much today after such a crappy week last week!

Has anyone else been spoilt by there bunnies?

lucky you..I have been promised some no sugar chocolate tomorrow..we do eggs on Sunday!...also croissants in bed for brekkie :)
I was very spolit earlier in week as was our anniversary so a good week for me :) but from hubby not the rabbits! lol

How kind of the bunnies!

I got Arce a husbun this week. Does that count?

(My dad got me a huge white chocolate bunny, Mum and OH both got me Lindt white chocolate buns. I say this... but technically not yet as I won't get them til tomorrow!)

:) I have Easter choc from daughter, very high cocoa solids, very low sugar, not looking at the fat content...

Aww honeybunny.. Your Easter Sunday sounds great! Room for another one? Lol! :lol:

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that their family gets choccy bunnies for :lol: , think in the last 4 years, All I've ever had is choccy bunnies or lambs (due to me being welsh) but today I actually got my first egg! :love:

I'm confident Will and Nancy and OH will have bought me nothing.

Even though Easter Bunny will have been to them all.😢

Back