Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Yuki

Warren Scout

Oh how gorgeous is he and they look so lovely together!

Warren Scout Maddy and Alfie Nibbles's Avatar

Considering what the previous owner wanted done every day is a gift for this bun :-)

Thank you everyone. I still can't stop smiling; he's taken me by so much surprise. He's such a wonderful character. Still a bit jumpy around general household noises, but only getting better. He LOVES jumping on the bed, especially when I'm there, and saying hello. And he really settles into noserubs so sweetly. He appreciated the one you sent, Jill, but got bored partway through. "Ok done now," and off he hopped. Still throwing plenty of binkies too. I also just realised instead of choosing between the first 2 boys Jill offered me, I'm just having both.

Next stage will be completely bunnyproofing Mum's room so they can have their whole upstairs domain. Never got that far with Iris since she was always poorly with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Oh he's gorgeous And doesn't he already look as though he feels completely at home

As if that wasn't enough, he's bonded very quickly with Arce and she looks so happy

You must feel very, very pleased with the situation
    I really couldn't be happier. He's settling really well, Arce has accepted him into her space, she is already so much happier too. I absolutely adore Yuki Winter already. And I've still got another bunny coming to love, too.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

He is really lovely - he looks very gentle.Glad they bonded so well

https://youtu.be/wc1iGCtvcPA

A new video of Arce and Yuki. Was filmed on the 15th, 2 days after they were first introduced. I love these two. But Yuki is proving to be the Duracell Bunny. He's mad as a box of frogs. Can't believe what his original sorry-excuse-for-an-owner wanted to do to him. So glad Honeybunnies and the vet saved him. He's transformed our lives already.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

Beautiful boy.

As to the original owners, how horrible. Vets come across some nasty unbelievable people.

Congratulations to the happy couple. x

They look so happy together, both gorgeous

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

That's wonderful x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**