Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Yuki

Default Introducing Yuki

Yuki was adopted from Honeybunnies on Thursday, with much thanks to Jill and Julia especially for helping to orchestrate Yuki's adoption.

Yuki's surrendering was one of the most callous demonstrations of human selfishness I've ever read. His first owners took him to the vets aged 2.5 - to be euthanised because they no longer wanted him. Thankfully, the vet refused, and a rescue place was found for him with Honeybunnies.

Initially, we hadn't picked Yuki out to be Arce's husbun. Instead, it was another bun - but there'll be more on him later. He really caught my heart and he'll be joining us once he's fully better. (I'm a glutton and Elphie and Selene could do with some male company!)

Because our original little lad isn't ready to be rehomed just yet and Arce was getting desperate for some bunny companionship, we opted to choose another buck between two. And that choice was immediately beautiful Yuki Winter.

I don't begrudge any of this one bit. Yuki is even more beautiful in real life and has so much character. He's a delightful lad and I am so so glad he is here.

We have bonded Yuki with Arce, who was beginning to feel very low without her sister Iris. She simply couldn't wait any longer for a partner. As the previous video shows, it was pretty much love at first sight for our sweet Yuki. Arce has her spark back and Yuki has been throwing binkies around left, right, and centre.

It's so serendipitous just how well Yuki and Arce get along. I'm sure it's fate. Or that Miss Iris just made sure to nudge him in our direction...

Welcome, Yuki. I look forward to continuing to get to know you sweet boy.

*BONUS*

Happy Arce is Happy
    Last edited by tlcwrites; 15-04-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Aw he's gorgeous and they look very happy together

I look forward to hearing about the other bun too, in good time x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Wise Old Thumper

Wonderful!

Mama Doe

What a handsome boy with his lovely blue eyes,,Arce looks smitten with him.

Wise Old Thumper

A very happy couple

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Default Introducing Yuki

Oh what a beautiful boy ❤️ I'm so glad he found his way to you. But it just beggars belief that people could be so heartless

It's lovely to see Acre looking so happy again ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Wise Old Thumper

Oh he's gorgeous And doesn't he already look as though he feels completely at home

As if that wasn't enough, he's bonded very quickly with Arce and she looks so happy

You must feel very, very pleased with the situation

Wise Old Thumper

I think it was meant to be and I'm so pleased for Winter- now Yuki
    Thank you so much for giving another Honeybunny a new and wonderful home, please give him a noserub from me x
    Jill

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Yuki was adopted from Honeybunnies on Thursday, with much thanks to Jill and Julia especially for helping to orchestrate Yuki's adoption.

Yuki's surrendering was one of the most callous demonstrations of human selfishness I've ever read. His first owners took him to the vets aged 2.5 - to be euthanised because they no longer wanted him. Thankfully, the vet refused, and a rescue place was found for him with Honeybunnies.

Initially, we hadn't picked Yuki out to be Arce's husbun. Instead, it was another bun - but there'll be more on him later. He really caught my heart and he'll be joining us once he's fully better. (I'm a glutton and Elphie and Selene could do with some male company!)

Because our original little lad isn't ready to be rehomed just yet and Arce was getting desperate for some bunny companionship, we opted to choose another buck between two. And that choice was immediately beautiful Yuki Winter.

I don't begrudge any of this one bit. Yuki is even more beautiful in real life and has so much character. He's a delightful lad and I am so so glad he is here.

We have bonded Yuki with Arce, who was beginning to feel very low without her sister Iris. She simply couldn't wait any longer for a partner. As the previous video shows, it was pretty much love at first sight for our sweet Yuki. Arce has her spark back and Yuki has been throwing binkies around left, right, and centre.

It's so serendipitous just how well Yuki and Arce get along. I'm sure it's fate. Or that Miss Iris just made sure to nudge him in our direction...

Welcome, Yuki. I look forward to continuing to get to know you sweet boy.

*BONUS*

Happy Arce is Happy

What a happy couple

Warren Veteran