• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy Bunny Memory

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
Facebook reminded me of an old status from 2009 today. My Eddie was a grunty lungey boy who we got from a garden centre when he was 6 months old. Nobody wanted him because he had one loppy and one uppy ear. We liked him like that.

Never managed to 'tame' him so we gave him the best life we knew how. He loved free ranging, digging, and sitting in his litter try, pooping and eating. He didn't like people.

"Selfishly wanted to cuddle Eddie the Rabbit before she left for London but he grunted at her, because he doesn't like people, so she gave him broccoli instead. He likes broccoli."

I loved him! :love:

Facebook reminded me of an old status from 2009 today. My Eddie was a grunty lungey boy who we got from a garden centre when he was 6 months old. Nobody wanted him because he had one loppy and one uppy ear. We liked him like that.

Never managed to 'tame' him so we gave him the best life we knew how. He loved free ranging, digging, and sitting in his litter try, pooping and eating. He didn't like people.

"Selfishly wanted to cuddle Eddie the Rabbit before she left for London but he grunted at her, because he doesn't like people, so she gave him broccoli instead. He likes broccoli."

I loved him! :love:

He sounds adorable :love: My sort of rabbit - attitude!

Back