• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Rolo - two years on

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
My precious little man, it's been two years since we had to say farewell and let you leave for Rainbow Bridge.

I hope you are having fun darling, free from pain and eating lots of lovely hay.

We all miss you so much, you are never far from our thoughts but mostly these days we can smile at your memory.

The primroses are flowering on your grave and looking beautiful and the dandelions in the garden are massive - you'd love them.

You will always be in our hearts my love and we will never forget you xxx

Bless you Roly, you were one of the first buns I got to know when I first joined RU, always loved your photos. Hope you're having a good time at the bridge little man xxxxx

My precious little man, it's been two years since we had to say farewell and let you leave for Rainbow Bridge.

I hope you are having fun darling, free from pain and eating lots of lovely hay.

We all miss you so much, you are never far from our thoughts but mostly these days we can smile at your memory.

The primroses are flowering on your grave and looking beautiful and the dandelions in the garden are massive - you'd love them.

You will always be in our hearts my love and we will never forget you xxx

:love:

Thinking of you as you remember gorgeous rolo. He was such a special cute little rabbit and one of my favourites. I hope he's having fun and the bridge. Lots of hugs xx

Back