• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A wee video of Fiver ~ Pokemon Style ;) Fixed Video?

Thanks everyone. :) He sure is a special boy and I love him dearly. He has such a different personality from Mimzy, or even Pip, who are and were both bunnies' bunnies, meaning that they seemed to prefer bunny company to people, Fiver is one such who dearly loves his hoomins, even if they're exasperating as all get out.

He's ever been a bunny on the go, so seeing him start to get gimpy is distressing. But he will always be the baby of my bunny family to me. I will never forget how serendipitously he came into our lives and even my son, who doesn't bond with pets much since losing his dog years ago, is really fond of him. Fiver is just a character.

I'm sorry the new link is not working for everyone. :( I will do a bit more work on it this weekend when I can and hopefully it'll be available to everyone before the Easter Bunny hops by on Sunday. :love: xxxx

Ah, okay...for those who can't see the Vimeo one, here's the original from Google...please let me know if it's visible?

[video]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNzf-LeGM2UyFVePMjBCljRS9m4ZMR5l4l-EACD[/video]

And I'm off to see about making a YouTube account so I can post it there. Kattymieowww, I am not sure why it won't play for you due to being a wmv file?

I can't get the Vimeo link to show on my phone either...so weird, I thought any media file was cross platform these days. :?

Okay folks, since YouTube has that sticky clause in their TOS about not using copyrighted material, I was a little gunshy of sticking the video on there. I don't want to make a channel just to have it get the big kibosh right off the bat. (Unlikely, I know, but these things bug me...since I've got Pokemon music on in the background, even though I originally downloaded it from an online site, I don't want to push my luck.) So I forgot I have a Flickr account and I uploaded it there.

Now if THIS doesn't work, I am flummoxed. I did d/l a video converter that I could try putting this file through and see if I can't make it into an MP4, but let's see if this is the ticket first. ;)

(pleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework)

And thanks again everyone for bearing with me in my silliness. :lol:

Back