• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A wee video of Fiver ~ Pokemon Style ;) Fixed Video?

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
I spent hours today trying to figure out how to shorten a video I had of Fiver throwing mad binkies that I'd filmed a few months ago. I then got really silly and put in captions and a background track to make it into a Pokemon themed bit. Forgive me for this, but I got such a chuckle out of the finished product I had tears coming. :lol:

Here it is and I hope it actually converted right and you can view it. If not please let me know and I'll try to fix it. As an old member of my US forum used to say... "Go forth and waste time," and that's what I've done with my day today when I was supposed to be doing more important things! :oops:

At the end it's barely audible but I couldn't get the music to cover it up when I said, "You've got to sit down now, don't ya?" He wore himself out in those few seconds. But not bad for a 10 year old bun with hip problems and spinal stenosis. ;)

Happy Easter from Fiver and me. :love:

Last edited:
Hi Mimz, I can't get into this even with having a google account. (I'm in similar time zone to you at the moment as I'm on holiday in the US, for most of the others itll be the middle of the night). It just says can't connect to the server.

Hm. Odd. Folder says it's shared so no idea why it didn't work.
Has anyone else been able to view it?

Geez...I spent hours today faffing about with this, trying to get it right. :(
I'll log in to PBucket and see if it's working there. *grump*

Ah, but I don't have a YouTube account. :( I'll have to set one up.
Thanks for the feedback, Jane. I'm determined to do this one way or t'other! :)

I spent hours today trying to figure out how to shorten a video I had of Fiver throwing mad binkies that I'd filmed a few months ago. I then got really silly and put in captions and a background track to make it into a Pokemon themed bit. Forgive me for this, but I got such a chuckle out of the finished product I had tears coming. :lol:

Here it is and I hope it actually converted right and you can view it. If not please let me know and I'll try to fix it. As an old member of my US forum used to say... "Go forth and waste time," and that's what I've done with my day today when I was supposed to be doing more important things! :oops:

At the end it's barely audible but I couldn't get the music to cover it up when I said, "You've got to sit down now, don't ya?" He wore himself out in those few seconds. But not bad for a 10 year old bun with hip problems and spinal stenosis. ;)

Happy Easter from Fiver and me. :love:

[video]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNzf-LeGM2UyFVePMjBCljRS9m4ZMR5l4l-EACD[/video]

Sending you love and hugs MM :wave:

Ah, but I don't have a YouTube account. :( I'll have to set one up.
Thanks for the feedback, Jane. I'm determined to do this one way or t'other! :)

You can email the video to me and I'll upload it to Youtube if you dont want to make a Youtube Account xx

Well I think I fixed it. It shows up as embedded for me now, I put it on Vimeo. It looked better before the site converted it, but hey...if it plays, I don't care!

PBucket wouldn't go past 90% uploaded...so..pppphhhhtttt! :p

Please keep in mind this is the first time I've edited a video set to music. It's a little rough. But I hope there are a few folks here who will get a chuckle out of it.

Well I think I fixed it. It shows up as embedded for me now, I put it on Vimeo. It looked better before the site converted it, but hey...if it plays, I don't care!

PBucket wouldn't go past 90% uploaded...so..pppphhhhtttt! :p

Please keep in mind this is the first time I've edited a video set to music. It's a little rough. But I hope there are a few folks here who will get a chuckle out of it.

MM that is brilliant!! :D:love::D

I was smiling all the way through, and it's made my day!

Thank you for all your wonderful work x

It works.

That is BRILLIANT. It's made me grin like a loon. :love:

Fiver is gorgeous, his colouring and markings make him look very much like a mini Helios (he's a standard rex). It's the first time I've seen him I believe. But oh, he's a wonderful boy.

He makes a very good wee Buneary. ;) :)

I saw it and it's fab! He's a real funny bunny. It played for me just on this page, not on YouTube. The music was inspired, some bits matched his binkies perfectly

Back