• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Talulah Belle :(

Shayne_

Warren Scout
Today we had to say goodbye to our Princess Talulah Belle.

She's been sick and it turned out the be the worst outcome. Cancer.

X ray showed not just 2 lumps but dozens, her kidneys liver were ruined her lungs absolutely riddled with tumours. The x ray was horrendous.

We did the best thing for her and pts.

Thinking of some positive... at least she's had a great 2 months with us. We did our best. She loved the garden and Crash Bunny (even if they did have a few hiccups) I know she was happy. I've seen her run around and binky, come out of her scared shell and love attention, her food! Lol .. and she was such a good Bunny. always calm. Gentle. Interested. Never aggressive or bitten. She was a real princess.

Going to miss her so much.

I'm worried Crash Bunny will now he lonely.. we've decided we're going to carry on, do our best and asap get him a friend again. Can't give up. Got to keep going.

Thank you all for the support, advice, everything. You've all been so helpful and it really does help to have people to talk and share these things with, people who understand.

Right now I'm reminding myself that she had a good day. She sunbathed in the garden and had nice treats and her favourite things. I think that's the important thing, limiting and stopping any suffering.

1n8ygo.jpg

Last edited:
Oh this is heartbreaking. :( I am so very sorry for your loss :cry:
Thinking of you and Crash Bunny and hoping that the tears will be able to give way to smiles as you remember your dear friend.
Sleep well, Princess Talulah. xxxx

X ray showed not just 2 lumps but dozens, her kidneys liver were ruined her lungs absolutely riddled with tumours. The x ray was horrendous.

Thinking of some positive... at least she's had a great 2 months with us. We did our best. She loved the garden and Crash Bunny (even if they did have a few hiccups) I know she was happy. I've seen her run around and binky, come out of her scared shell and love attention, her food! Lol .. and she was such a good Bunny. always calm. Gentle. Interested. Never aggressive or bitten. She was a real princess.

I'm worried Crash Bunny will now he lonely.. we've decided we're going to carry on, do our best and asap get him a friend again. Can't give up. Got to keep going.

Thank you all for the support, advice, everything. You've all been so helpful and it really does help to have people to talk and share these things with, people who understand.

Right now I'm reminding myself that she had a good day. She sunbathed in the garden and had nice treats and her favourite things. I think that's the important thing, limiting and stopping any suffering.

Absolutely this. Talulah didn't know how ill she was. She just lived for the moment.

I'm just so sorry she couldn't stay longer with you both and Crash Bunny:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear of your & Crash Bunny's loss. You let her know what a happy life was & I admire your view point. Sweet dreams Talulah -Belle

Thinking of you and Crash Bunny at this awful time. They can so quickly work their way into your heart, can't they?

I'm so sorry your time together was so short, but in that time Princess Talulah Belle was showered with love. She's gone on knowing that deep enduring love you have for her. Treat yourself gently in your grief; you've only ever done what was right for your sweet girl.

Binky free, Princess Talulah Belle.

I'm so very sorry, but you did the kindest thing for her. She went happy and pain free, knowing she was much loved. Sweet dreams little girl xxxxx

I'm so very sorry Shayne :(

Thinking of you both, and Crash bunny.

She enjoyed her life to the max, and you enabled her to do that.
She's now at peace.

Hugs to you all x

I'm sorry for your loss,she at least knew love and care,even for a short time with you and Crash,binky free Princess Tallulah Belle.:cry:

Last edited:
I was so sorry to read this: I went and read the other thread too :( Heartbreaking :( Best wishes to you all, Shayne.

Back