• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies.

Sharpie

Warren Scout
Hi all,

I know this is a rabbit forum, but i don't suppose anyone knows of anyone around the Hillingdon/London area that can take in 3 piggies.

No idea on sex/age/colour as i've just received a call that it's a trio bonded in a cage that needs rehoming, as the girl is allergic to them.

If you can point me in a direction on being able to house them, either with a new forever home or with a rescue. that'd be fantastic!

I'll update as i get more information/pictures.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section!! :D

You could advertise them in the rehoming section or Google small animal rescues in the area you're in

Hi all,

I know this is a rabbit forum, but i don't suppose anyone knows of anyone around the Hillingdon/London area that can take in 3 piggies.

No idea on sex/age/colour as i've just received a call that it's a trio bonded in a cage that needs rehoming, as the girl is allergic to them.

If you can point me in a direction on being able to house them, either with a new forever home or with a rescue. that'd be fantastic!

I'll update as i get more information/pictures.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section!! :D

Is there a piggie Forum, Sharpie?

How urgent is this?

Is there a piggie Forum, Sharpie?

How urgent is this?

I would assume pretty urgent, as the lady who called me wanted me to have them asap.
I sadly can't take them in, i haven't the space for them and with moving next month i wouldn't be able to move with them, so they'd end up homeless again :(

I would assume pretty urgent, as the lady who called me wanted me to have them asap.
I sadly can't take them in, i haven't the space for them and with moving next month i wouldn't be able to move with them, so they'd end up homeless again :(

If it's really urgent, and there's a serious reason, she should contact rescues immediately. If the guineas are in any danger of being made homeless I think a Rescue would probably prioritise them, or at least advise what she should do.

Well i've been asking for photos and information and i'm still waiting... so i'm assuming they've either sorted it or cant be asked and will just dump them at a local shop somewhere... -_-

Back