• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Offering Bonding Help

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I'd like to offer help with bonding to people in and around Cambridge/Hertfordshire :)

If you'd just like someone there on a first meet to hold your hand, or someone to stay over a weekend bond I'd be happy to help out.

I can't do any bonding in my home as another rabbit in the home will effect my own rabbits but I am happy to come help other people in their own homes. I know how difficult it can be to do bonding & stressful.

I don't have much hands on experience but I am fascinated by rabbit behaviour. PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

how lovely of you DP. I'd have loved you to help when I was bonding my rotters. Emotional support & a second opinion would be invaluable, bonding can be a very lonely business at times

I'd like to offer help with bonding to people in and around Cambridge/Hertfordshire :)

If you'd just like someone there on a first meet to hold your hand, or someone to stay over a weekend bond I'd be happy to help out.

I can't do any bonding in my home as another rabbit in the home will effect my own rabbits but I am happy to come help other people in their own homes. I know how difficult it can be to do bonding & stressful.

I don't have much hands on experience but I am fascinated by rabbit behaviour. PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

That's incredibly kind of you :D

Hi dp, that's a great offer, I wish you were nearer! This forum is great for help, I really appreciated it when I was trying to bond my 4 (now living as a 3 and a 1 but soon to be a 3 and a 2 hopefully)
I'm sure people will take you up on your kind offer.

Back