• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering my little girl Fudge 6 Years ago today she passed

ANNASBUNNIES

Warren Scout
Today it has been 6 year since my gorgeous girl Fudge died she had cancer and the vet tried to remove it but it was to late it had spread to your lungs and you died on the operating table.

I have learnt so much about rabbits since that day and would always recommend that rabbits are spayed or neutered to prevent this horrible disease.

Love you now and forever Fudge my little girl.

thumpsandfudge.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here she is with her sister Thumper. Fudge is the one with the fluffy butt xx

Last edited:
Today it has been 6 year since my gorgeous girl Fudge died she had cancer and the vet tried to remove it but it was to let it had spread to your lungs and you died on the operating table.

I have learnt so much about rabbits since that day and would always recommend that rabbits are spayed or neutered to prevent this horrible disease.

thumpsandfudge.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

She was a lovely girl :love:

Today it has been 6 year since my gorgeous girl Fudge died she had cancer and the vet tried to remove it but it was to let it had spread to your lungs and you died on the operating table.

thumpsandfudge.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh Anna, hugs to you xx

Back