Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini - 17/6/2007-27/3/2017 (pic heavy)

Default Mini - 17/6/2007-27/3/2017 (pic heavy)

My dear sweet Mini,

I miss you Nearly ten years together and you not being here is leaving a big, big hole.

Ten years ago, a friend convinced me to let them breed Mischa with their rabbit. The result was you and your two brothers, Mocha and Marshmallow... (l-r, Mocha, Mini, Marshmallow)

You were the smallest, hence ending up being called Mini!

But you quickly grew. You were a bit of a livewire though and unfortunately I dropped you one day and you landed awkwardly. You stumped the vets, they initially thought you had a sprain but after two weeks with no improvement they did an xray and a spay under the same GA and realised you had dislocated your hip. The first instance they had ever had at that vets and which also surprised a couple of vets who I'd mentioned it to since. The vets consulted with an expert (which we're pretty such was Mark!) and one week later you had another op and they fixed it.

I often joked they had put a bionic hip in cos sometimes it seemed you had springs in those back legs! You got into some strange places, I still have no idea how you got out of the pen one day!

You and Mischa bonded so easily, you were joined at the hip.

And you slept in the most heart stopping positions, even while bonding!

You were such an affectionate rabbit, especially if food was involved...

You got up on the desk because there was food up there!

And you rather enjoyed a good sunny day outside...

After Mischa died I was so worried about you, but after some effort you and Nutmeg and Smudge became firm friends and Nutmeg became your partner in crime!

But sadly years of painkillers for the arthritis in your hips eventually took their toll on your kidneys and I'm really gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss the way you always chewed the water bowl before drinking, and the way you were always the one to greet me, the way you cleaned your ears, the way you'd come and sit with me if I was working on the computer and how you'd run all over me (literally) if I had a treat. My favourite part of my day had become our nightly cuddle while you had your pellets, I miss that SO much!

Sleep tight munchkin. Thank you for our ten years together. xx

Last edited by Elena; 01-07-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

A beautiful tribute for your beautiful Mini I'm so so sorry she's gone Mini was always an RU favourite of mine, as she looked just like my own Minnie
    Binky free gorgeous girl xxxx

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

A beautiful tribute to an amazing bunny. Not mini by nature. Your photos are stunning. sweet dreams little one xx

Mini's tribute is beautiful - she lived an incredible life, right up to the last. You shared so much together - treat yourself gently in your grief. Binky free at the bridge, sweet girl. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Lovely tribute Elena

Gone in body maybe, but never ever forgotten xx

I'm so sorry Elena Goodnight sweet Mini. Binky high and free xxx

A beautiful tribute to a lovely rabbit, I'm so sorry you lost her.

Binky free Mini xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Beautiful tribute to a very special bunny. Sending hugs xxx

Such a lovely and moving tribute, Elena. Mini was a much loved and adored bunny, as all your bunnies have been. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Sleep well, beautiful Mini. You will be missed so very much. xxxx

What a touching tribute to a beautiful and sweet bunny. Sweet dreams little one.