• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ear moult :D U/D Photo now added

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone else's buns ears moult definably? Lopsy's aren't noticeable, but Aboleth's are great! I get 1cm-long+ tufts out when I pull the fur (gently, obviously, and it's very willing!). She don't half look weird too. Photo in post 4.

Last edited:
Anyone else's buns ears moult definably? Lopsy's aren't noticeable, but Aboleth's are great! I get 1cm-long+ tufts out when I pull the fur (gently, obviously, and it's very willing!). She don't half look weird too. I'll post a picture later so I'm just prepping this thread for it (I have a picture but haven't uploaded it anywhere yet).

Not so much ears here atm, but cheeks and the tops of heads !! :shock: :lol:

Not ear but Nancy's back feet and chest are losing lots. The most awkward places for me to try and brush!!

Picture!

C9CihbsXsAMRgM_.jpg

I do think she might be part-Rex somewhere along the line... :love: She's got soft fur, not velvety, and nowhere near as silky soft as Lopsy :D:D:D

My Casserole used to moult his ears quite soon when the weather turned he was practically bald on his ears all thru summer but he was a big floofy bunny [emoji195]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back