Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: hi everyone.

  1. #11
    New Kit
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    coventry
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I'm so very sorry

    Sadly, I know what you're going through, as I've nursed bunnies with cancer.

    I hope you can maintain his quality of life for as long as possible x
    At the moment he is still happy and not in pain. He still has an excellent quality of life. We are hoping he won't go down hill for a long time. Can't bare to lose him but I know we need to prepare for the long term. Thanks for all the nice comments.

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    28,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by james1982 View Post
    At the moment he is still happy and not in pain. He still has an excellent quality of life. We are hoping he won't go down hill for a long time. Can't bare to lose him but I know we need to prepare for the long term. Thanks for all the nice comments.

    We are here to support you

    Perhaps something here may help, thinking about quality of life ..

    http://www.rabbit.org/journal/2-8/quality-of-life.html

    http://rabbit.org/end-of-life/

  3. #13
    New Kit
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    coventry
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    We are here to support you

    Perhaps something here may help, thinking about quality of life ..

    http://www.rabbit.org/journal/2-8/quality-of-life.html

    http://rabbit.org/end-of-life/
    Thank you, it's good to hear that and i appreciate it. thanks also for the links.

  4. #14
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    28,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by james1982 View Post
    Thank you, it's good to hear that and i appreciate it. thanks also for the links.

  5. #15
    Warren Scout xGemmaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Welcome

  6. #16
    Forum Buddy mini lop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    46,803

    Default

    Welcome James sorry to hear the news is not good, hope you can keep bunny comfortable for a while

  7. #17
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Hi James and sorry to hear about your bun. There's lots of really good advice on here, I thought I was an experienced owner until I came on here and realised I had so much to learn!
    Hi billybones welcome to you too. Post some pics of your new rabbits when you get them!

  8. #18
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Ps billybones -your custom rabbit house sounds amazing, post some pics of that too! We all love to ogle other set ups!

  9. #19
    Forum Buddy Mackers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
    Posts
    11,375

    Default

    Welcome to the forum . Sorry to hear your little guy is poorly . Sending healing (((vibes))).


    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •