• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweetpea 4/4/17

mopsmum

Mama Doe
Sweetpea was a hand reared Wildie who has surprised us all by reaching 13 years of age with so many ongoing problems the last couple of years. Unfortunately I had to help her to the bridge on Tuesday.

You can binky again now, something you've not been able to do for a while now. I know you will be happy again snuggled up with scampi with his arm around you just like he always use to do xxxx

2f52a451ea5d1386b20be0fe43acc05c.jpg

Sweet pea and her husbun Scamp

Run free over the bridge pea
Find Scamp and be together again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a wonderfully long life, bless her. Sweet dreams Sweetpea & happy snuggling with Scamp x

Sweetpea was a hand reared Wildie who has surprised us all by reaching 13 years of age with so many ongoing problems the last couple of years. Unfortunately I had to help her to the bridge on Tuesday.

You can binky again now, something you've not been able to do for a while now. I know you will be happy again snuggled up with scampi with his arm around you just like he always use to do xxxx

What a wonderful life she had!

That's an incredible photo - I love it :love:

Have a wonderful bink with Scamp in the sunshine, lovely Sweetpea xx

Oh Tracy I am really sorry :cry: You have such a gift with hand rearing Baby Bunnies and Sweetpea obviously had a long and happy life.

Binky Free Sweetpea :love:

I'm so sorry you lost her:cry:

Binky free Sweet Pea xx thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Wishing for sweet dreams for Sweet Pea and sending comforting hugs your way. I'm so sorry she has gone. :cry: xxxx

Back