Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Muscari/ grape hyacinth?

  1. #1
    New Kit
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    19

    Default Muscari/ grape hyacinth?

    Hello all, I recently bought a very pretty little potted plant, which has since had pups that I am currently rearing in another plant pot, giving me more plants than I bargained for! They're very cute though, however when transferring my plants into other pots as they outgrew the plant shop plastic pot, Pepper my french lop attempted to take a nibble. I quickly pulled it away, considering I don't know if it's toxic!
    I took to the internet but to no avail, I can't find anything on them and rabbits?????
    They're called Muscari, or Grape Hyancinth, can anyone give me any insight on this? I just thought it could be a nice little treat if it were alright for them, considering I know the plants are now reproducing Fresh new treats or are they to be kept strictly out of her way in my windows
    No rush as she is currently playing witht he cardboard box I gave her, sprinting under my bed and binkying about my room XD
    Thanks all,
    Georgia

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Village in North Hampshire
    Posts
    20,490

    Default

    Yes - poisonous.
    Anything coming from bulbs is poisonous to rabbits.

  3. #3
    New Kit
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    Yes - poisonous.
    Anything coming from bulbs is poisonous to rabbits.
    Thank you!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •