• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Muscari/ grape hyacinth?

GeoHiccup

Young Bun
Hello all, I recently bought a very pretty little potted plant, which has since had pups that I am currently rearing in another plant pot, giving me more plants than I bargained for! They're very cute though, however when transferring my plants into other pots as they outgrew the plant shop plastic pot, Pepper my french lop attempted to take a nibble. I quickly pulled it away, considering I don't know if it's toxic!
I took to the internet but to no avail, I can't find anything on them and rabbits?????
They're called Muscari, or Grape Hyancinth, can anyone give me any insight on this? I just thought it could be a nice little treat if it were alright for them, considering I know the plants are now reproducing :D Fresh new treats or are they to be kept strictly out of her way in my windows :)
No rush as she is currently playing witht he cardboard box I gave her, sprinting under my bed and binkying about my room :D XD
Thanks all,
Georgia :)

Back