Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My darling Olly :o( 23/08/2010 - 22/03/2017

Beautiful tribute that's made me more than a little teary.
    Olly was a beautiful boy
    Sweet dreams little man. Xxxx

Oh what a beautiful tribute to Olly, I had tears too he sounded incredible. He looks just like my Oliver too. I'm sotry u had to say goodbye xx
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone, they are much appreciated. I am really struggling at the moment, it has not been a good year so far at all I have Olly's ashes back now. They are in a pretty scatter tube, but my intention was to put them with Honey's, in her photo casket. However, I don't think they will fit in the same pouch so I don't know what to do now

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

Such a lovely tribute to the wonderfully Olly. Sweet dreams my lovely xx

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by ripminnie View Post
    Thank you so much for your kind words everyone, they are much appreciated. I am really struggling at the moment, it has not been a good year so far at all I have Olly's ashes back now. They are in a pretty scatter tube, but my intention was to put them with Honey's, in her photo casket. However, I don't think they will fit in the same pouch so I don't know what to do now
    Depending on what the tube looks like...would it be okay to move Honey's ashes from the frame to the tube? Or is the tube not meant to last long?

I've had this concern when wondering what to do with my bunnies' ashes once they've all passed. I decided to buy a special wooden urn box that I will transfer them all to once they are gone. (My local crem actually will take a box that you give them and put the ashes in them for you, would your vets help you with that?) That way they can finally be all together as I wasn't able to bond them.

Sending you (((((((((((((((extra gentle hugs)))))))))))))) xxxx

For El-ahrairah to cry....

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL boy

I am ever so sorry xxx
    Bead (him) & Thread (me) is our little outlet for our talents (ha!)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bead-...04447419700468

So very sorry xxx