• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My darling Olly :o( 23/08/2010 - 22/03/2017

Oh what a beautiful tribute to Olly, I had tears too :( he sounded incredible. He looks just like my Oliver too. I'm sotry u had to say goodbye xx

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone, they are much appreciated. I am really struggling at the moment, it has not been a good year so far at all :( I have Olly's ashes back now. They are in a pretty scatter tube, but my intention was to put them with Honey's, in her photo casket. However, I don't think they will fit in the same pouch :( so I don't know what to do now :(

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone, they are much appreciated. I am really struggling at the moment, it has not been a good year so far at all :( I have Olly's ashes back now. They are in a pretty scatter tube, but my intention was to put them with Honey's, in her photo casket. However, I don't think they will fit in the same pouch :( so I don't know what to do now :(

Depending on what the tube looks like...would it be okay to move Honey's ashes from the frame to the tube? Or is the tube not meant to last long?

I've had this concern when wondering what to do with my bunnies' ashes once they've all passed. I decided to buy a special wooden urn box that I will transfer them all to once they are gone. (My local crem actually will take a box that you give them and put the ashes in them for you, would your vets help you with that?) That way they can finally be all together as I wasn't able to bond them. :cry:

Sending you (((((((((((((((extra gentle hugs)))))))))))))) xxxx

Back