• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ducks are back!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
More mouths to feed!

17757627_381867335545970_903891609535083282_n_zpsxgxgq1oe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aww :love: are they in your garden?

Yes the front garden :) I usually just give them duck pellets but I mixed it up this morning with grapes, oats, lettuce and mealworms.

They've only eaten a small amount! :lol:

Lovely - you are very lucky and you obviously look after them well otherwise they wouldn't return.:love:

(But are they all in a row. ;) )

Ducks have just been for their breakfast, they stand right outside the porch door quacking!

I saw 3 Hedgehogs in the back garden last night! :love:

Ducks have just been for their breakfast, they stand right outside the porch door quacking!

I saw 3 Hedgehogs in the back garden last night! :love:
SOOOOO jealous! :love: We had a Roaming Cat last night (Frank was having a grass-based midnight feast :roll:) and I saw the first starling I've seen perched here in years this morning: it was looking over at the buiilding where a burglar alarm had just gone off looking a bit proud of itself :lol:

You're so lucky. I love ducks. we had two drakes & a girly duck visit us twice a day for the summer we lived in Wycoller. There are becks everywhere here so lots of duckies but they don't visit, they just hang out on the wall looking cool :love:

SOOOOO jealous! :love: We had a Roaming Cat last night (Frank was having a grass-based midnight feast :roll:) and I saw the first starling I've seen perched here in years this morning: it was looking over at the buiilding where a burglar alarm had just gone off looking a bit proud of itself :lol:

:lol:

You're so lucky. I love ducks. we had two drakes & a girly duck visit us twice a day for the summer we lived in Wycoller. There are becks everywhere here so lots of duckies but they don't visit, they just hang out on the wall looking cool :love:

:love:

Back