• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny Palace

ShirleyGirl

Young Bun

Hubby built this 8x8 enclosure and attached it to the hutch. Leroy is already using the ramp. Little Girl is still tentative, but investigating. They are out there during the day for now, getting used to the new digs. When the nights get warmer, they'll be out there full time.

Hubby is kind to indulge me and my buns.

You're very lucky to have such a practical husband. The ramps look really steep - I don't think any of my three could manage them.

I hope your buns appreciate their new home - my buns are jealous!!!

Very lovely! Agree with Rhianna, mine wouldn't make it up those :lol: Practical husband that's good at diy? How lucky! :D

Hubby built this 8x8 enclosure and attached it to the hutch. Leroy is already using the ramp. Little Girl is still tentative, but investigating. They are out there during the day for now, getting used to the new digs. When the nights get warmer, they'll be out there full time.

Hubby is kind to indulge me and my buns.

Fantastic - I love it :love:

Wonderful, practical hubby as well :)

Back